Public Information Request

The City of Granby provides the following ways for you to submit a public information request.

Hand Delivery or Mail

You may request a form from the City Hall. Complete the form and hand deliver or mail it.

Written Form

You may submit a request to any City Employee in any written form, including by electronic mail, fax, or letter.

Good to Know

Please note that it is highly recommended that all requests be submitted in writing to the City but it is not a requirement pursuant to the attorney generals office.


You may download the form below and complete it. It must be returned in person to City Hall to be date/time stamped per Missouri Sunshine Law.